A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Zacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacco graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zacco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Columbus Reg HC System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri L Zacco DO is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Zacco practice?
- Dr. Terri Zacco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terri Zacco practices Radiology near Angier, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Angier Radiologists.