A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terriawkia Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terriawkia Woods is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terriawkia Aurelia Woods MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terriawkia A. Woods practice?
- Dr. Terriawkia Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terriawkia Woods practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Woodway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.