Learn more about Dr. Terrie Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Gibson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrie Gibson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Smoking Cessation
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Gibson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie M Gibson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrie M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Terrie Gibson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrie Gibson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mangum, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, OK and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Mangum Internists and Mangum Cardiologists.