A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrie Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Gibson is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrie Gibson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Smoking Cessation
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Gibson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie M Gibson MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrie M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Terrie Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrie Gibson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.