A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrie Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie Beth Ginsberg DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrie B. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Terrie Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrie Ginsberg practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.