A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrie Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie Beth Ginsberg DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrie B. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Terrie Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrie Ginsberg practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.