Learn more about Dr. Terrie Mailhot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Mailhot is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mailhot
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mailhot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrie Mailhot, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailhot graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mailhot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie Annette Moses Mailhot MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terrie A. Mailhot practice?
- Dr. Terrie Mailhot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrie Mailhot practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Kingstown, RI.
See Warwick Psychiatrists.