A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrie Mailhot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Mailhot is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrie Mailhot, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailhot graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mailhot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie Annette Moses Mailhot MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terrie A. Mailhot practice?
- Dr. Terrie Mailhot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrie Mailhot practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Kingstown, RI.
See Warwick Psychiatrists.