A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrie Rowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrie Rowen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrie Rowen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rowen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrie Monique Rowen MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrie M. Rowen practice?
- Dr. Terrie Rowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrie Rowen practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA.
See Oakland Internists.