A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrill Baner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrill Baner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baner
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrill Baner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Baner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrill M Baner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terrill M. Baner practice?
- Dr. Terrill Baner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrill Baner practices Otolaryngology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL.
See Moline Otolaryngologists.