A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrill Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrill Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrill Olsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrill Carlyle Olsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrill C. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Terrill Olsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrill Olsen practices Ophthalmology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Silverdale Ophthalmologists.