Learn more about Dr. Terrill Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrill Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrill Olsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrill Carlyle Olsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrill C. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Terrill Olsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrill Olsen practices Ophthalmology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Silverdale Ophthalmologists.