A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrill Theman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrill Theman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrill Theman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Theman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Theman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrill Edward Theman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrill E. Theman practice?
- Dr. Terrill Theman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrill Theman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Easton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.