A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrisa Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrisa Ha, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrisa Ha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrisa Sun Mi Ha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrisa S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Terrisa Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrisa Ha practices Family Medicine near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Family Physicians.