A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrold Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrold Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Butler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrold Bernard Butler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terrold B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Terrold Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrold Butler practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.