Dr. Terrold Butler Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2014

Patient

We didn't know that Dr. Butler passed away accept through the answering machine. The answering machine specific instructions that records would be mailed to us. "NOT TRUE"...I contacted every division of the medical board...we couldn't bye to Dr. Butler...we as mothers' had to tell the TRUTH about those records and had to guestamate what was next...all we know was he died and was buried..We miss him and he was a part of our family. THE TOP PEDIATRICIAN IN THE WORLD..ON POINT AND ON THE MARK... HE SAVED MY CHILDREN'S LIVES...NO ONE LIKE HIM..YES, THE FAMILY WAS HURT, BUT TREATED US AS IF THERE WAS NO MEANING TO HIS PROFESSION...

May 28th, 2010

Dr. Katrina Sanders

I've just learned of Dr. Butler's deah today..i am totally sadden and brokenherted. He has been the greatest pediatrc physician. I had him in my family for 30 plus years. To the family,it is hard for me to find another pediatric physician like Dr. Butler,,he cared for his patients and he saved three of my children's lives..I am torn apart.,,But I didn't know that he passed away...

December 11th, 2009