A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Allen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry A Allen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Terry Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.