A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Lewis is Good. Dr. Lewis has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Lewis practice?
Dr. Terry Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derek Lewis, Dr. Derick Lewis, Dr. Derrick Lewis, Dr. Dick Lewis