A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Adirim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Adirim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Adirim, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adirim graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Adirim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alayne Adirim MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Adirim practice?
- Dr. Terry Adirim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Adirim practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.
See Rockville Pediatricians, Rockville Emergency Physicians, and Rockville Sports Medicine Doctors.