Learn more about Dr. Terry Adirim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Adirim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adirim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adirim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Adirim, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adirim graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Adirim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alayne Adirim MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Adirim practice?
- Dr. Terry Adirim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Adirim practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.