Dr. Terry Amiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Amiel?

April 2nd, 2013

I was checking to see if Dr. Amiel was still practicing. He had a very contentous relationship with me. He was loud and bullying and dissmissive. I perceived from his ethnic background that is disdain is when working with female patients. I had no thought of returning to his practice. I just wanted to see if he was still doing medicine or had a heart attack and died, . Hope springs eternal.

September 14th, 2011

Belittling man, with zero compassion

i had been very ill for several day's. Went to Ammon Urgent Care, 9-13-2011. The nurse was great. The so called doctor, was a horror. I was trying to explain, how i was feeling, and he would not let me speak. He was belittling, talked down to me, cruel, zero respect, made a women that has been sick, had a hip replacement, which i was alone the entire time. was in severe pain, in lower back, and thigh, trying to explain to this man , and trying to be articulate. Was not getting enough sleep, trying so hard, to remember all the med's i have had these past months. With a brain, like fog. This man wil be reported by me, to the M edical People, that take care of medical abuse. If i had not been a women, this would not have happened. I was sobbing, he just kept attacking me. Verbally.. Watch out for this man. Because he is in it for the money, not care And if you are a women, beware!! he did takes labs, saying i had a urinary tract infection, and low white count. But he did not know what to do???? I left, went to another doctor, did not have a bladder infection, and my blood count was perfect. I had a bad case of the stomach flu that has been going around. The other female doctor, knew immediately what was wrong. But still did lab's. A horror of a human beinbg this man is...God help you if you go to him..

April 16th, 2016