Dr. Terry Arikawa DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Atwater, CA

2.0

April 3rd, 2017
Night mare experience
This Dr walked in very arrogant and rude. I felt verbally abused when I left from my visit with him. Not understanding or caring at all! Needless to say waste of money and time for this visit. Same night of the worse visit with him I end up with so much pain in my stomach I suffered of Diverticulitis and he care less and said: That is another issue with an attitude! He did not wanted to know about getting my medical records and was so rude did not even see me eye to eye. Please stay away from this money maker he is not a Dr. much less a human being. I'm 78 yrs. old and had never been treated so cold and careless from any Dr. seen before. Hw shouldn't be a prcticing Dr.

July 16th, 2013
Worst Dr.
This Dr walked in very arrogant and rude. I felt verbally abused when I left from my visit with him. Not understanding or caring at all! Needless to say waste of money for this visit.

October 1st, 2012
Condescending Attitude
This has to be the worst Doctor I've ever visited. He said he could not treat pain in my gum under my tooth. However, after things became worse overnight because Dr. Arikawa "refused" to treat me, the next morning my regular Dr treated my condition. Shame on Dr. Arikawa. He should not practice medicine.