Dr. Terry Arnold MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
Straight forward down to earth doctor
The Dr. is straight forward and up front, He tells you what todo in helping him help you. He will not refer you out to everyother doctor in town. He takes charge. If he feels another doctors specialty is required he then refers you to another doctor. Test are preformed only as needed reducing medical cost. Best doctor I have had in 20 years.

June 14th, 2017
Caring and Compassionate, skilled, knowledgeable. Best MD in Lexington
My family goes to this practice. They are the best. We have probably been with him for 25-30 years. Never had a problem with anyone including Dr. Arnold. The best care!

May 28th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Arnold is a top notch doctor and cares about his patients. He has worked wonders in getting my diabetes under control and other illnesses I have. I highly recommend his expertness.

January 13th, 2015
Very caring
I am a Vietnam Veteran and was being cared for by the VA but when I filed an Agent Orange against the VA I needed an independent opinion. Know other Dr. would take me or help me and I was up front explaining that I would pay and that did not help. I have been told many times over the years " Thank you for your service to our Country". However, when it came time that I needed help that appreciation was just lip service. I thank Dr. Arnold for putting his feeling in to action and for helping me when no one else would.

April 5th, 2013
horrible reception staff
receptionist and admin staff are worthless.....was told they "don't have time" to assist with a simple insurance coverage question...in the time they spent telling me they didn't have time they could have answered the questiong but it was obvious they think they are some sort of queen bees that can't be bothered to provide any customer SERVICE...so i cancelled the appointment and will go elsewhere..they are either understaffed or just don't care...

July 5th, 2012
his staffwhen
When having to have surgery. The pa. In the office was supposed to turn over pain control to the Winston Salem doctor faxing the letter to him. The w.s. doctor never received the fax from Arnold's PA. I was told to contact Arnold's office due to Arnold's office due to the surgeon not reviving the letter for them to cover pain issues. Candace after supposedly talking to Arnold called stating me to take medicine on hand an when I got to where I was within 5days to let them know an the meds would be refilled.I was left 9days without my meds. Because of error in charting or lack of communication with the doctor. Due to her incompetence in doing her job I now have to find another doctor. All due to her lusing about to do and the Doctor knot knowing what was happening.

February 29th, 2012
Concerns
Have major concerns with this practice. They medical staffs communication with family regarding the care of geriatric patients is lacking compassion and empathy. Discrepancies with charting as well as oral communication a concern and may be an issue. Nursing staff is unprofessional by being dismissive, and argumentative, even yelling and hanging up during phone calls. Request for phone calls ignored. Medication documentation lacking accuracy. These are observations over a period of 8 years with three different patients. These are based on personal experiences only.

December 11th, 2011
he is one of the kindest and most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing as a patient. I have never seen him be cold or arrogant or unprofessional and I have been a patient for more than 7 years.

June 23rd, 2011
I agree with some of the other comments here. This Dr. is the most uncouth, rude and arrogant doctor I have ever met also. He lacks very much in bedside manner. He also violated HIPPA by speaking to a friend of mine who was also a pt. about my health issues.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Terry V. Arnold - Arrogant
Absolutely the rudest, most arrogant & egotistical doctor I've ever met. He oversedates his elderly patients & has way too many under his care.

December 15th, 2010
One of the best doctors Lexington,N.C. has to offer. I would recommend him to the President of the USA.

August 1st, 2017