Dr. Terry Bagley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 15th, 2015
All in one.
DR. Terry Bagley has a great bedside. He makes sure he is up to date on your file and is very knowledgeable about all aspects of his field. He can offer you lost of different options or refer you to someone that can give you the best care for you problem. He will refer you to not only a great doctor but one he know will treat you well and with respect and friendly service. Dr. Bagley is not like most doctors in the pain management field no immediate judgments or suspicions like all the other pain management doctors I have dealt with up here. Don't get me wrong though, he still maintains and enforces a contract. He just does the respect. He is just all around GREAT!!

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Bagleys staff was kind and thoughtful. Dr. Bagley spent time listening to me and my concerns. I felt that I had excellent care.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Bagley is a Great doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Bagley's since 2005 (I have problems with my spine that can't be "cured"). Dr. Bagley helps me manage my chronic pain. He uses traditional and eastern methods to control the pain including acupuncture. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is a great doctor with a great "bedside" manner.