Dr. Terry Baksh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Baksh?

RPh

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I have to find new PCP due to employment change. The person who answered the phone first inquired about insurance, then proceeded to ask several questions regarding health conditions and prescriptions. She was quite condescending and pretentious. When I finally asked to whom was I speaking (and giving my health information), she identified herself as "Dee, the nurse". She then told me that they ask these questions so they "don't waste their time". She informed me that the first visit would be a basic physical and asked; "Are you eligible for a physical?" I asked how would I know and was told I would need to call the insurance to see if they had paid for one. I asked if they could determine that when they get medical records from previous PCP, to which she refused. It seems I'll need to try elsewhere.

Relaxed Visits

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Posted on January 19th, 2016

It's difficult to find good primary Dr. Went many years without one did some brief searching on internet this practice was convenient called for opening got appt with Dr. Baksh was not disappointed very pleasant and honest very rare! Had few Heath concerns liked his approach when dealing with them. My husband didn't have primary Dr now we both see him my husband doesn't like going to medical Appt but liked Dr. Baksh's approach to his patients. This Dr is a rare find such a pleasant relief to find good primary Dr.

Go to the doctor the DOCTORS go to!

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Like the subject says, if you want the best, you need to ask around for who your doctors go to see as their GP. Also, he has an interesting past, and is grateful to be in the US. He is very involved with his family, and doesn't mind exchanging a few personal details with you to make things more relaxed between you both. I like to tell people that your health professionals are a lot like a pencil. You'll use a bad pencil forever, biting the end to keep the lead exposed, making everything sloppy. But one day you switch to a sharp pencil and you tell yourself, "I should have done this a long time ago!" Don't stick with a dull pencil!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I just want to say Dr. Baksh is very understanding Doctor. he will sit their and talk to you to understand what the problem might be, he will never rush you to get to the next patient.

Great doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Kind and gentle with knowledge

Joseph Gilbert

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I was refused service after many years as a patient. The office manager was ver unprofessional on the phone and gave excuses why the doctor could not see me. One being it was a conflict of interest.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I just want to say Dr Baksh is a great person, he cares about all of his patients and spends any amount of time needed with them. He goes the extra mile to make sure he knows his patients.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017