A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Ball DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Ball practice?
- Dr. Terry Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Ball practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.