Learn more about Dr. Terry Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Ball DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Ball practice?
- Dr. Terry Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Ball practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeland, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Midland Family Physicians.