Learn more about Dr. Terry Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Barrett, Dermatologist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Barrett, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas, Southwestern
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Barrett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Terry Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Barrett practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Pathologists.