A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Baul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Baul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baul
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baul Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baul graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Scott Baul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Baul practice?
- Dr. Terry Baul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Baul practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.