A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Baul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Baul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baul
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baul Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baul graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Scott Baul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Baul practice?
- Dr. Terry Baul has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Baul practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.