A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Baul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Baul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baul graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Scott Baul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Baul practice?
- Dr. Terry Baul has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Baul practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.