A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Beck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Beck MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Beck practice?
- Dr. Terry Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Beck practices General Practice near Midland, TX.
See Midland General Practitioners.