A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Bell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Phillip Bell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry P. Bell practice?
- Dr. Terry Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Bell practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Robertsdale, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL.
See Robertsdale Emergency Physicians and Robertsdale Internists.