A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Benson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Benson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Benson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Benson practice?
- Dr. Terry Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Benson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians and Charlotte Geriatric Doctors.