A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Bissell is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bissell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bissell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bissell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Ann Bissell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Terry Bissell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Bissell practices Psychiatry near San Marino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See San Marino Psychiatrists.