A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Bissell is Satisfactory. Dr. Bissell has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bissell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Bissell practice?
Dr. Terry Bissell practices Psychiatry near San Marino, CA.
See San Marino Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tessa Bissell, Dr. Tess Bissell, Dr. Traci Bissell, Dr. Therese Bissell, Dr. Teresa Bissell, Dr. Terri Bissell, Dr. Terese Bissell, Dr. Teresita Bissell