A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Boulware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Boulware is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulware
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Boulware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Boulware, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulware graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boulware has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry A Boulware MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Boulware practice?
- Dr. Terry Boulware has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Boulware practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Cardiologists.