A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Boulware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Boulware is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Boulware, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulware graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boulware has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boulware accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Boulware practice?
Dr. Terry Boulware practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Sports Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Cardiologists, Las Cruces Urgent Care Centers, and Las Cruces Radiologists.