A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Terry Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Bowers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bowers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Richard Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Terry Bowers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terry Bowers practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Troy Cardiologists.