A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Brantley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Brantley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brantley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Jackson HMA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Keith Brantley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Brantley practice?
- Dr. Terry Brantley has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Brantley practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.