Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Buckwalter Jr
Dr. Terry Buckwalter Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Wilmington, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Buckwalter is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, Millcreek Community Hospital and Grove City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Buckwalter Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Terry Buckwalter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Wilmington, PA.
Dr. Thomas Ranieri
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
New Castle, PA 6.53 mi35
Dr. Kenneth Sykes
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Hermitage, PA 8.85 mi9
Dr. Ashraf Razzak
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Hermitage, PA 8.93 mi27