Dr. Terry Calcut MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
Went for physical, no routine blood work even though it had been over 3 years - fingerprick blood sugar and cholesterol. Had a new doctor shadowing him in room (without asking if I was ok with it). Poor physical exam (didn't even check thyroid ). Read questions from computer screen. After many years, this was my last visit to Dr Calcut, as I will be finding a new primary care Dr

February 17th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Calcut 's partner Dr. Koby many times and liked him. Because I was a walk and Dr Koby was not in that day I got "stuck" with Dr. Calcut - I would have been better off talking to the pharmacists at Rite Aid. I would never use Dr Calcut again - He is just weird

June 14th, 2012
Caution!
I could never recommend this doctor. I visited his Urgent Care as I was desperate for a remedy to a lingering cold. The staff could not operate their equipment and Dr. Calcut wrongly diagnosed me with potential atrial fibrilation. He urged an ultimately unnecessary visit to Beaumont Hospital which resulted in needless medical bills. Think twice before trusting this person.

September 25th, 2011
Dr Calcut keeps me focused on my health
Dr Calcut is a kind and patient doctor. A visit with him always gets me back on track with taking care of my health. He get test results back to you quickly. The staff is great. I first met him 4 years ago. At the time his office was 10 minutes from my house, now it is 40 minutes, but I travel the distance because it is well worth it. I recommend him to anybody who wants someone who will listen to what you have to say and never cut you short.

August 27th, 2011
Caring listener
This doctor listened and wasn't quick to just prescribe a pill and move onto the next patient. He's very smart and thinks outside the box. I felt I could trust him.

January 13th, 2010
Great doctor
He spent plenty of time listening and talking. He answered questions clearly and thoroughly. He never made me feel rushed. very impressed with him.My overall rating is 4 star, but the web site would only let me choose 3 stars as the highest rating -- obviously a glitch in the system.