A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Chong is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Chong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry J Chong MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Chong practice?
- Dr. Terry Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Chong practices Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.