A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Clyburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Clyburn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clyburn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clyburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Clyburn, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyburn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clyburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Clyburn MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry Clyburn practice?
- Dr. Terry Clyburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Clyburn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.