A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Clyburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Clyburn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Clyburn, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyburn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clyburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Clyburn MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry Clyburn practice?
- Dr. Terry Clyburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Clyburn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.