A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Colotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Colotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Colotta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colotta graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colotta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry A Colotta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Colotta practice?
- Dr. Terry Colotta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Colotta practices Family Medicine near Mc Kenzie, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bruceton, TN.
See Mc Kenzie Family Physicians.