Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Takes you a week to get in to be seen on a regular appointment and almost everytime you wait a couple of hours pass your appointment time. Always over book and only spends 4-5 minutes with you in his office. Bad bed side manner.

August 19th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I first met him when I was having severe pain in my head. I told him about what happened in my surgery a week prior and that my had been hurting since then. Right away he put me in the hospital. Dr. Croasdale then found a specialist to help me. After a few days I was fixed and ready to go home. My pain was so bad and Dr. Croasdale took care of it to make me feel better. I call that good bedside manor!

August 26th, 2010
Great Dr
I had my 1st appt w/ Dr. Croasdale. Fantastic doc. Very good bedside manner, spent time actually listening and chatting. I wanted to change Dr somewhere closer to home and I think I made a very good choice.

January 30th, 2010
Highly recommend Dr Croasdale
Doctor Croasdale has been my primary care physician for two years. He has performed two annual physicals and investigated a possible TIA for me. I was quite impressed by the thoroughness of his TIA investigation. Because the symptoms were so minor it would have been easy to run a couple of tests and punt, but Dr Croasdale ordered every reasonable test including having an ophthalmologist check for retinal tear and other possible vision issues, and satisfied me that I had not suffered a TIA, but instead what I had had was an atypical migrain. No symptoms have recurred so we have not purued it further. I am satisfied that Dr Croasdale is as good as the very competent physicians I had in the Bay Area, a concern of mine in moving to this rural area.