Learn more about Dr. John Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adams, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Adams has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Adams practice?
Dr. John Adams practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach General Practitioners.