Dr. Terry Golden Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terry Golden?

Beware

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Staff would not post concerns regarding dementia to my father's chart, therefore a very late diagnosis has had a tragic effect on his health. Also this doctor will not see his patients if hospitalized they see a Piedmont staff doctor! Therefore you are pretty much treated like a number, not a patient in the hospital

Love Prejudicial 'Diagnosis'? You'll Go Crazy for Dr. Golden

Posted on August 8th, 2009

I am a 48 year old female recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. My throat was closing up on me, I had difficulty swallowing and I had laryngitis for nearly a week. I was looking for a specialist (endocrinologist) that I had hoped could evaluate my current symptoms within the context of my familial cancer and my own health history. I brought with me lab results I had kept throughout the years and had hoped to address my high calcium and recurring anemia. Dr. Golden told me he looked at the lab results and they were unremarkable. He went on to say that I was simply depressed. He suggested I see a psychiatrist.AFTER his diagnosis, he took my blood pressure and said it was fine and listened to my chest, and pushed on my chest and legs and said there was nothing wrong with me. I am concerned with a doctor that would give a diagnosis first before physically evaluating the patient. He didn't even look down my throat?! He offered to do a 'lab' for vitamin D levels to see if they had come up from my previously low levels (of course they have because I have been taking 50,000 IU/week of vitamin D). He did not schedule another visit for a follow up. I lost $40 copay and parking expenses, not to mention a huge waste of time. However, you will find his nursing and office staff to be exceptional. They responded quickly when I had a hyperventilating attack at the front desk. They are truly compassionate and helpful. As for Dr. Golden.....

Posted on July 7th, 2015