A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Noah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Noah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noah graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Noah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry D Noah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Noah practice?
- Dr. Terry Noah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Noah practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.