A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Davis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic (legal) psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Terry Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Davis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists and Omaha Addiction Specialists.