A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Davis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic (legal) psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Terry Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Davis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.