A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Day DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Day practice?
- Dr. Terry Day has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Day practices Internal Medicine near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists.