Dr. Terry Donat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016
Horrible bedside manner
Horrible bedside manner and extremely arrogant!!!

June 11th, 2016
Skin cancer removal on lip called mohs surgery
I wish I had looked into his work experience in mohs now it looks like I have a hair lip. I've been so depressed. I can't believe a reconstruction surgeon would take on such a serious surgery on someone's face if they didn't know what they were doing. You have to have special schooling for this type of surgery. I don't recommend this man at all. He scard me for life.

August 16th, 2015
One word. Terrible

August 15th, 2015
My son had surgery he made my son feel very relaxed by talking to him ...my son was7yr at time great dr. Would change drs.for nothing

February 24th, 2015
this doctor mutilated my 12 year old daughter. he has terrible bedside manner and is a poor excuse for a doctor in anyway shape or form. a routine tonsil and adenoids removal , a poke , and more surgeries because of his actions ....she now has constant blackouts and dizziness. DO NOT GO TO HIM. her hospital bill could have bought a nice house.

November 1st, 2013
Worst doctor ever!,,,
Dr. Donat did surgery on my daughter's nose and totally botched the entire procedure. He was suppose to fix her deviated septum, open up her passages to allow her to breathe better and do cosmetic surgery on the bump in her nose. The tip of her nose was crooked and she was unable to breathe any better. She had to have the surgery done completely over by another doctor who said it looked like he did nothing on the inside. He conveniently left the practice 2 weeks later under very fishy circumstances. I would not recommend him to anyone. None of the doctors at the practice would say why he left......

January 14th, 2012
Dr. Donat had to do a procedure on me where he had to put a small camera down my throat which went down very far. He assured me it would be very easy,it was and I could also watch the whole thing on a computer screen. Very interesting and he completely put me at ease right from the start.

January 5th, 2012
Left my father writhing in pain as he stuck what looked like a crochet hook in his ear to remove an ear wax build -up. Have been to other Doctors for earwax problem and never had one use this extremely painful method. No empathy. Terrible bedside manner.

January 11th, 2017