A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Dragash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Dragash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragash graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Dragash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- St Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan Dragash DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Dragash practice?
- Dr. Terry Dragash has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Dragash practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus General Practitioners.