inactive

• General Practice Columbus, OH

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015
He was one of the best Doctor's I have ever had. He would take time with me and my husband and my children. He saved me a few times. I truly miss him, if he is out there I will look for him because he was not only a Doctor and a darn good one he was a friend. Miss you a lot. Think of you often.

December 28th, 2013
One of the Best.
Terry was always compassionate to us and many others.He is very under- standing ,kind . My husband and I went him apox. ten years.We will see him again, if we knew where to go.

September 27th, 2013
the best doctor i ever had
looking for him i want him back

September 11th, 2011
I really miss going to dr. dragash. I wish I could have him back as my doctor, i'd probably feel better.He always new what to do and say to make you feel better. He saved me medically a few times.He is a great doctor, no matter what.

February 28th, 2011
I reaaly hope he comes back his office is not the same without him if he don't come back i will be finding another doctor the doctors who are there now are nothing like him they don't care about the patient. It feels like....

January 23rd, 2011
There are not many caring Doctors like this anymore
In establishing a relationship with this doctor I was impressed that he is very relevent and progressive with new techniques and medicines. He also has been a doctor for a long time and still today u can even feel his genuine concern, his smile and his professionalism. This Doctor still has a large clientle which speaks volumes to his quality of work and how his patients care about their doctor.

March 18th, 2010
What a great and carring doctor!
Dr. Dragash is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really listened to my concerns and didn't rush through me to get to another patient. I was even one of his last patients of the day and he took his time with me. His staff were very polite and friendly. Even though my insurance was listed as one they took, for some reason it wouldn't go through and I had to pay out of pocket. With that being said, the great exeprience I had, I would and will go back to him. I haven't had a dr. really listen or seem to care about my medical concerns in a long time. I was very pleased to finaly have someone listen, give me great medical advise, and help treat me on my way to recovery. I highly recommend him!

April 12th, 2017