Dr. Terry Dunn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Denver, CO

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Helped with my pain saved my whole being
I am very complicated and Dr dunn helped me with surgery , with my Ic go see her

June 14th, 2017
Saved my life
Dr. Dunn finally gave me a diagnosis, after I visited several Urologists and was sick of them just giving me antibiotics for what they said were UTI's. They couldn't explain why the UA's came back normal. Finally after doing my research I saw Dr. Dunn, and I am so glad I did. She finally diagnosed me and is treating me for IC. I feel like I got my life back, I can finally have sex, go to the bathroom pain free, and not have to worry about where the bathroom is every time I go somewhere! I am so thankful!

May 3rd, 2017
Best doctor ever

February 2nd, 2017
Fixed me

October 22nd, 2016
The office was wonderful and Dr Dunn took care of me , she did an amazing surgery and gave me my life back. I can now exercise and have sex. Thanks

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Dunn and her staff are wonderful. I am so lucky to have found such a great doctor still practicing.

April 29th, 2016
I Love her she make you feel like you are very special always a good feeling and takes time to really listen to what you say.

April 6th, 2016
I have only had exce..
I have only had excellent service from Dr. Terry Dunn. I've had two surgeries and numerous regular appointments with her. She is excellent, knowledgeable and kind. The staff is helpful and friendly and the hospital experiences went very well. Overall, I have the highest regard for Dr. Dunn and her practice.

March 21st, 2016
Very genuine person

February 25th, 2016
A wonderful Doctor, glad I found her
Warm and attentive. Knowledgeable and concerned. You have the feeling that she really care about you.

February 19th, 2016
Worth the wait
I recently went to see Dr. Dunn for a second opinion. I saw a male doctor at Swedish and he was very cold and didn't seem to have any answers, or any warmth. I scheduled my appointment with a kind girl, who told me that Dr. Dunn was scheduling a couple weeks out (which to me is a comfort to know she is trusted by many patients), but she was able to squeeze me in within a week. Dr. Dunn spent an exceptional amount of time with me, and explained things to me that the male doctor did not. I am so comforted that there are still doctors like her out there!

January 1st, 2016
Angry!!!
I came as a new patient, as my former on/gyn doesn't take Medicare. I made an appointment two months in advance, the very day before my appointment, the office called to tell me I would not be seeing Dr. Dunn as she doesn't do regular checkups. I asked why I was not told this when I made the appointment and no reason was give. I decided to keep the appointment with the PA anyway. The exam was quick, simple, but I had questions about urinary concerns I have had. As the PA was hurriedly walking out the door, she just said, "try kegels." That was it. And that subject was really my main reason for trying this particular practice! COMPLETE waste of my time. I was treated very poorly from start to finish. Will be finding another doctor who really cares! And their website advertises that you WILL see the Dr.! Awful service!