A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry E Smith MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terry E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Terry Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pediatricians.