A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Eska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Eska is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Eska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eska graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Eska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital, Gonzales, Tx
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Fuller Eska MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry F. Eska practice?
- Dr. Terry Eska has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Eska practices Internal Medicine near Gonzales, TX.
See Gonzales Internists.