A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fife, Internist, Neurologist, Otolaryngologist & Neurotologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Fife, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Ataxia, Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, and Vertigo.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fife has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance