Dr. Terry Fife MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2015
Not Taking New Patients!!
If you have dizziness issues here in Arizona, your choices are very limited. I have learned that when you have dizziness issues, you want to sea a neurotologist because dizziness issues may not just be inner ear problems. Here is a neurotologist who doctors tell me I should see but they never educate themselves to know that this guy is not taking new patients. There are literally like 4 neurootologists in the whole Phoenix area. One does not take insurance, one is scheduled out over a year and this guy is not seeing new patients. The whole situation out here sucks.

February 17th, 2014
Not the best
It took me 6 months to get an appointment. He spent little time with me and did not run any tests. I did not get the feeling he thought my problem was very serious.

August 18th, 2013
Dr. Fife has been the best doctor I have seen for my Vestibular Migraine.
After going to doctor after doctor for my rare migraine condition. Dr. Terry Fife has been by far the most helpful and understanding doctor in all this. If you have Vestibular Migraine, I believe Dr.Fife is probably the only doctor you should see for it in Arizona. Why? Because I saw numerous neurologists and many of them told me it's "all in my head" and "Just go back to your life". It didn't seem like many of them understand the symptoms of Migraine...at all. So, I would definitely recommend Dr. Terry Fife for anyone with vestibular issues such as vertigo, dizziness or migraines.

August 2nd, 2013
Saved my life after 25 years of dizziness
I have struggled with dizziness for over 30 years now and I was off work and lying flat on my couch for 4 months. I had been to multiple neurologists, ENTs, and otoneurologists with very little help. Dr. Fife diagnosed me with 4 different types of vertigo (neuritis, vestibular migraines, hypo-vestibular disorder, and BPPV), and he explained what each one was and the different ways that each needed to be treated. I finally know now what to do for my episodes. No other doctor that I have seen has been so knowledgable about vertigo. He did multiple tests on me. He really saved my life! He is very busy, but it is well worth the wait. I love this man!

October 22nd, 2012
very discouraging
He was laughing and commenting as if I was walking with ski boots on..

October 4th, 2012
A Wonderful Dr.Fife
I was so dizzy, off balance, nausea, Dr. Fife put me on medication that really helps, He is kind. He spends time to listen to youI am so grateful to him.

April 13th, 2012
Excellent
I had all but given up with my dizziness going on for 2 years. I'd seen 3 neurologists, 4 ENTs, a neurotology surgeon, cardiologist, opthalmologist. Almost all of them said Dr. Fife was the one to see but the wait was months. Finally when I saw him he reviewed everything, started me on treatment that for the first time is helping to reduce my dizziness so I can function and return to work.

December 13th, 2011
didn't help me
Did not run any tests and gave me one medication. It didn't work and I was told it would be 6 weeks before I could come back in to see him. The nurse told me I shouldn't bother coming back in because, and I quote directly "he may want to leave things as they are." He is a balance disorder specialist. Leave things as they are?????

September 1st, 2011
Finally an doctor that helped me
Excellent bedside manner, listens well and very astute. Now I finally feel better

July 13th, 2011
Office staff is horrible! I called them 6 times to schedule an appointment and they said they don't have my referral in which to find out they did. Nobody could schedule the appointment and It took them two weeks to finally call and tell me that the doctor is not taking any new patients. Go somewhere else!

June 25th, 2010
Outstanding
He listened, reviewed my extensive records and after examining me gave me the clearest summary of my condition and treatment options I've ever heard. Outstanding.

June 16th, 2009
Worth the wait
I was initially surprised at how long I had to wait to see Dr. Fife but my doctors said he was the one to see and they were right. His office was friendly, helpful and efficient and Dr. Fife was attentive and thorough. He found the cause of my problem (superior canal dehiscence) and seemed to know what it was from the get go.