Dr. Terry Finlayson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Finlayson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2015

Hip Replacement

Dr. Finlayson in one word is "awesome"! He is very professional and knowledgeable in his field. However, he still treated me with respect, and spoke to me with terms that I could understand. His "bed-side manner" was excellent. He explained things about my condition and what my options were. He then followed up with me after the surgery, giving me the same attention as he did from the beginning. He is genuinely an awesome person. I would so recommend him to anyone/everyone. He is dedicated to his field as well as his patients. I was very impressed and satisfied with the outcome of my condition and the experience I had with him. Best of luck to you in the future, Dr. Finlayson.

May 19th, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Finlayson's skill in repairing complicated fractures. I experienced a very serious tibial plateau fracture with cartilage and ACL tears. I thought I would never ski again, but fortunately I was referred to Dr Finlayson who did the impossible. Not only did I return to skiing, but I've been a ski instructor for the last 5 years and still going strong. Just ask any nurse who takes care of orthopedic patients and you will likely hear recommendations for Dr. Finlayson and his entire staff. Also, If you need a physical therapist, I can't say enough good about Susan Doucette. She is amazing!

November 17th, 2009

Cannot possibly overstate this man's ability, and overall attitude. He is truly a gifted surgeon, and his approachability is excellent. I'll be honest, I'm somewhat biased, but if it weren't for him and his willingness to take on an "impossible" case I would not be walking today.

June 21st, 2017